Monday, February 18, 2013

MiniVaction

As of February 14, Matt and I have been together for 10 years.  A decade.  Over a third of my life.

I'd say that deserves a celebration.

Plus, after spending what felt like all our free time on the house, we needed a vacation.  I don't know about you, but I find being outside to be vital to my mental health.


I'd love to spend a lot of time talking about how to stay on plan while on vacation.  But I'm done tracking, and I'm 42 points in the red.  But I'll be honest, it was worth it.  So instead of a lecture on how good I am at WW, here are a bunch of pictures from Palm Springs.

Caliente Tropics, thanks to Hotwire




Big Morongo Preserve






Joshua Tree National Park


Same picture, for scale



Skeleton Rock




Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Santa Rosa San Jaciento National Monument
8000 feet above the Coachella Valley








Shields Date Farm


1 comment:

  1. What a handsome couple, you two look so awesome to me. What a wonderful vacation, you deserve it.
    Love ya, Beth aka Mom

    ReplyDelete