New Years Resolutions Updates:
1. End the year lighter than I started it - so far, so good! I had a minor set back after a work trip, but overall, I'm down 6.6 pounds since Jan. 2.
2. Run a 10k - I'll be honest, I haven't really started working on this one. I was all gung ho to get back into running when I got back from Anchorage, but running on a treadmill is just not my thing. I still have 11 months, so this one is still possible.
1. Start and stay on the Hal Higdon Novice 10k program.
2. Read at least 1 book.
3. Finish painting my house. It's been 2 months, this is getting ridiculous, I'm just stalling at this point.
4. Go on at least 1 hike.
5. Learn to spell February. There's something about the U before the A that I just can't wrap my head around, and I always end up with a few extra Rs thrown in there. It's one month a year when I feel like a total idiot every time I have to write the date.
February, February, February.