Saturday, February 2, 2013

Happy February

New Years Resolutions Updates:

1. End the year lighter than I started it - so far, so good! I had a minor set back after a work trip, but overall, I'm down 6.6 pounds since Jan. 2.

2. Run a 10k - I'll be honest, I haven't really started working on this one.  I was all gung ho to get back into running when I got back from Anchorage, but running on a treadmill is just not my thing.  I still have 11 months, so this one is still possible.

February Goals:

1. Start and stay on the Hal Higdon Novice 10k program.

2. Read at least 1 book.

3. Finish painting my house.  It's been 2 months, this is getting ridiculous, I'm just stalling at this point.

4. Go on at least 1 hike.

5. Learn to spell February.  There's something about the U before the A that I just can't wrap my head around, and I always end up with a few extra Rs thrown in there.  It's one month a year when I feel like a total idiot every time I have to write the date.

February, February, February.


No comments:

Post a Comment