Saturday, December 22, 2012

More Painting Pics, Master Bedroom Edition

You'll notice a lack of posts about dieting and weight loss from the last couple weeks.  In case you haven't realized, I've been a little busy.  Unfortunately, for my weight loss that means eating out a lot, and not a lot of accountability on the tracking or workout front.  I keep telling myself that moving and painting counts as activity, but I know it doesn't cancel out everything I've been eating.

I feel like I've been trying to eat healthy foods, but the movers came on Wednesday morning, so I missed my Weight Watchers meeting.  And my scale is somewhere in there.


So I have very little to blog about on the Weight Watchers front.  And with our trip to Alaska starting tomorrow, that part of the blog will be pretty quiet until the New Year.

But here are some more painting pictures, Master Bedroom Edition.

Before

Before

After

After

After
 It's harder to see the difference for this bedroom than it was in the Tinkerbell Room.

But to be clear, we're talking about the difference between this:

"Mint Shake" (color confirmed by the cans left in the garage)

and this:

"Hazy Sage"





No comments:

Post a Comment