Thursday, December 13, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Weekly Loss: -1.8
Total Loss (since August 2010): -44.8

I was really pleased with my loss this week.  November was a bad month for losing weight, and I lost a lot of ground.  This week I started getting that back.  For the first time in a long time, I felt good at my weigh in.  I was confident - I'd tracked, I'd worked out, I was within my points.  It's like my leader says, if you track, it works!

Next week is going to be a challenge.  Matt and I just bought a house, and it's going to take a lot of work to get it ready to move into.  We're leaving for Alaska a week from Sunday, so we don't have a lot of time.  Which means we don't have a lot of time to plan and cook or workout, so we're going to be eating out a lot, and not making it to the gym as often.

My goal this week is to keep tracking. No matter what I eat, I have to track.

No comments:

Post a Comment