Sunday, April 21, 2013

Gone Quiet

Not a lot going on in my life right now, it's been pretty quiet.

The house is looking good, but is kind of in a holding pattern while we plan some stuff out and gather materials.

I'm keeping on keeping on in Weight Watchers.  I saw a small gain last week, but I want to blame it on water weight - I tried to go for a run in 80 degree weather the night before my weigh in.  In my book, that's a recipe for at least a slight dehydration, which makes my body hold onto water like nothing .  We'll see if it was a real gain or not Wednesday morning.  But I feel good about my week so far.

I'm still going to the gym.

I have some ideas for posts over the next couple days, just wanted y'all to know, I haven't totally forgotten about this blog.  Just nothing really to talk about.

And now back to whatever you were doing before.  May your day be half as good as this guy's:




No comments:

Post a Comment