Monday, April 1, 2013

Foodie PenPal March Reveal

The Lean Green Bean

This was my second month participating in the Foodie Pen Pals, and it did not disappoint.

My package was from Soonya in Las Vegas.


Soonya sent:

- "Grab and Go" single serving almonds
- Natural Balance Perfect Bites for the cats
- Roasted Seaweed

The almonds have started showing up in my lunches, they make super easy snacks.

Soonya says I can use the seaweed on miso soup, sushi, or rice.  I ended up eating them plain, they make a great snack.  For only 1 weight watcher point, they're a nice, salty snack when I don't have the points for chips.

And Jinx loooooved the treats.  She loved them so much, she ate her own and then stole Puck's.


I sent a package to Daniela at Dani's Dish, hopefully she'll post soon because I'm excited about the package I sent her.

Plus there's a link party to read about everyone else's packages at the Lean Green Bean.  You can sign up for the April Foodie Penpals while you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment